Sunday, October 28, 2012

STORM COMING ?

Luckily, the rain held off Saturday so Terri and I had time to play games, shop for groceries, and prepare for rain and wind. I should be preparing for power outage too, just in case. The list of things to have ready is available at the link in my previous post. I sure hope I don't need any of these items, especially things for power failures. However, it doesn't seem to take much to lose power on my road. I wonder why.



The following map shows the probable turn west for the storm into the Atlantic states somewhere between NY and SC. The storm itself is huge so it will cover a wide area wherever it lands.

I hope it lands far south of New York since that would be better for the greatest population but I don't know how badly it would affect states such as North or South Carolina. [More details to come as the storm continues up the coast.]

No comments: