Wednesday, October 31, 2012

SANDY WAS HERE

Loud winds disturbed Terri Monday night but she calmed down once I put her thunder-shirt on her. The snug wrapping makes her feel and act less edgy. The electricity started going off and on before 11 PM. By then, I gave up watching TV and went to bed, pulling power cords out of the wall outlets on my way.

We didn't get rain, despite the appearance of thick clouds in the NASA image below. Luckily, the storm winds slowed down before they arrived in eastern Ontario.



The wind was powerful enough to knock down the dead tree behind my back yard. I was relieved that it didn't fall on the fence that lies along the back of my yard.





All is peaceful now except for noises such as car doors slammed shut. These prompt Terri to make "quiet" annoyed barks as if she disapproves of people making unnecessary noises to disturb her rest. ;-)

No comments: